Have a question about your prescription?
Click here to view pharmacy associated with your state.
View our Patient Educational Video
After you use WartPEEL, take our Patient Survey!
Thank you in advance. Your Participation is appreciated.
More Information Start Patient Survey
Find out what patients are saying about WartPEEL!
Description of the Medication:
This medication contains Salicylic Acid and 5-Fluorouracil in a proprietary base that is used to treat warts.
How to use this medication:
- Apply medication at bedtime.
- Apply a very small amount of medication to the enclosed pick. Use the pick to apply a thin layer directly onto the wart. Use care to avoid applying the medicine to healthy skin. The medicine will break down healthy skin as well as the wart.
- Occlude the wart with a piece of the enclosed tape.
- Put the cap back tightly on the syringe.
- Wash hands after applying the medicine. NEVER put the WartPEEL® in the mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Remove the occlusion in the morning and wash the area thoroughly.
- In case of accidental ingestion or contact with eye, nose, or mouth, contact your physician or the local poison control center.
What to Expect:
During the first few days of application, the skin around the wart may swell and become white. This will slough off with continued applications.
The medication is applied once daily for a time determined by your physician.
Store this medication at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
The medication is good for four months from the date made. Do not keep outdated medication.
Rash and irritation, if medication is applied to healthy skin.